A credit card pre-authorisation is required at check-in. This authorisation will be held until 14 days after you have departed.
If you cannot produce a credit card, a $200 cash bond will be acceptable. Slight delays may occur on departure whilst your chalet is inspected.
In the event of damage, loss or if excessive cleaning is required the property reserves the right to charge you a cleaning fee without prior notice. Pictures will be provided on request.
CONDITIONS OF THE BOND
To ensure the full recovery of your bond, the accommodation is to be left in a reasonable and tidy condition as follows:-
– Dishes, crockery and cutlery to be washed, dried and put away – Oven and grill to be left clean
– Fridge to be wiped out
– Used beds to be left unmade
– Floors to be swept clean of rubbish and sand
– No stains on carpet or couches
– No dirty hand/feet marks on windows and walls
– Any breakages to be reported to the office.
If you would like us to provide an extra cleaning service and fresh linen for stays less than 7 days in duration, please arrange this prior to your arrival with the office for an additional cleaning fee of $50 and Linen $5 per item.
We will recover monies from your bond in the event of the following:-
– Please choose your bed carefully: When more beds/bed linen is used than the booking allows, guests will be
charged an extra $20 per queen/double or single bed/bunk due to extra cleaning costs of doona covers and
– A fumigation fee of $100 will be charged if Smoking is evident inside chalets, in and around doorways
– Additional cleaning is required when the chalet is not left in a reasonable tidy state as mentioned above
– Any lost or broken keys will incur a $15 fee
– Damages to the accommodation.
Thank you for respecting our property and enjoy your stay!
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox