Sandy Bay Holiday Park welcome you and your furry friend! We love animals as much as you, but for the
comfort of everyone we kindly ask you to observe the following rules and regulations:
– Please discuss bringing your pet at the time of making your booking.
– Pets are allowed at the managers discretion.
– No more than one pet per booking is allowed.
– Pets are NOT permitted anywhere in the park during Peak Season, Easter, Long Weekends and
– Pets are allowed in chalets outside the above period. A $25 PET fee per booking applies. Credit Card details are required to secure the Bond of $50.00 at check-in.
– In chalets pets are NOT allowed on sofas, beds or in the carpeted areas. If pet hair is found on any of the beds and couches this will automatically incur the loss of your $50.00 bond. Please bring your own pet bedding
– Pets are NOT permitted in the amenities block, at the children’s playground or in the BBQ areas.
– Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, Sandy Bay has lots of natural wildlife (ducks, rabbits, possums and
lizards) please respect their right to be here and keep your pet leashed for the mutual enjoyment of all.
– As the owner of the pet, you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which also includes toilet duties!
– No barking or yapping allowed at any time of day and especially at night. .
– Pets are not to be left unattended at any time day or night.
– Any pet-related accessories such as animal bedding, should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
Any breach of the above may result in you being asked to leave the park immediately.
At Sandy Bay Holiday Park, we are very lucky that there is a pet friendly beach right outside our door with a big off leash area. Please keep local laws in mind.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox