Check IN time – AFTER 2pm – should your arrival time be after 5pm, contact must be made with Sandy Bay
to make alternative arrangements for after hours check-in.
No campers or caravans will be allowed to check-in after 5pm.
Payment in full, on arrival in CASH, EFTPOS & CREDIT CARDS (Master card & Visa) only.
Full Linen, duvets and bath towels are provided in the chalets. Please bring your own swimming towels.
Note: Towels are not changed daily, stays for more than 7 days will be fully serviced weekly with clean towels and linen. If guests require extra linen/ towels then charges will apply. Any linen damage of staining, burning, ripping or stealing will be charged the cost to replace
Quiet time – is strictly 10pm – 7.30am daily
Check OUT time – By 10am
All chalets, the ablution block, BBQ and picnic tables are NON-SMOKING areas.
Pets are welcomed at Sandy Bay Holiday Park. Please discuss bringing your pet at the time of booking. All pets allowed are at the managers discretion. Block out periods and rules apply – please visit the pet policy link for more information.
A $200 Bond will be required to be paid on arrival by using credit card or cash for all chalet bookings. We do not take anything off your card – we hold the card details in case of damage detected after departure.
UNDER 18’s AND LEAVERS POLICY
Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. ID maybe required upon check-in.
A deposit is required to be paid at the time of the booking.
Bookings will be automatically canceled if no deposit is received within one week. Long Weekends and Sporting Events require 50% deposit and Full Payment 30 days prior to arrival.
Peak Season, Christmas Summer Holidays and Easter, require a 50% deposit of the total accommodation cost.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
MID and OFF SEASON
· Cancellations made BEFORE 28 days prior to arrival will incur a $25 administration fee.
· Cancellations made within 28 days prior to arrival will incur the loss of one nights accommodation.
· Change of booking dates prior to arrival will incur a $25 administration fee.
PEAK SEASON (incl Long Weekends, Easter & Sporting Events)
· Cancellations made BEFORE 60 days prior to arrival will incur a $25 administration fee.
· Cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival will incur the loss of the Deposit ie. 50% of the total
· Change of booking dates prior to arrival will incur a $25 administration fee if a re-sale occurs, if unable to re-sell
booking – there will be a loss of the 50% deposit.
· Base tariffs are for 2 people, extra guests is $10 per person per night ( for Caravan & Camping)
· $15 per person per night for chalet bookings
· If the booking is canceled on or during your stay or after the day of arrival, there is NO refund.
· For your own peace of mind it is recommended that clients consider taking out their own travel insurance.
· Any refunds done onto your credit card carry a $2.00 administration fee.
MINIMUM BOOKINGS REQUIRED
Christmas Holidays – 7 night stay, Easter – 4 night stay
All Long weekends – 3 night stay
Iron Man – 5 night stay
Jetty Swim/ ½ Iron Man – 2 nights stay, Sporting Events – 2 night stay
Caravan sites consist of sufficient space for a caravan up to 24ft, and annexe. Tent sites are located in a level park setting. All sites have access to power. There is also an undercover BBQ area with free gas BBQ, seating (with lighting), hot water, sink & playground. The park laundry has coin operated washing machines and dryer.
Aged Pensioners – 10% Discount with a minimum booking of 1 week. Discount not available during School Holidays and long weekends
MID SEASON = Other than Peak & Off Season. March, June & October long weekends
OFF PEAK = 02 June – 31 August
PEAK SEASON = Xmas & Summer Holidays, Easter Long Week-End
Accommodation preferences are not guaranteed until check-in.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox